A candle wax spill in carpeting is not the end of the world. Although it requires a lot of patience to remove properly. There are basically two stages to removal. Cutting the excess wax out and then heating the remainder with an iron (hence, the “patience” part). To start, put some ice in a sandwich bag and “freeze” the area as much as possible. This helps stiffen the wax. Then with a butter knife break out as many chunks as you can and flatten the area. Now you’re ready to make the money. This part is best achieved using a paper grocery bag. Cut the grocery bag in a long single ply section. Put the grocery bag on one end directly over the wax, place a warm iron (enough to melt wax, but try not to burn the carpet!) and gently warm the area enough so the wax is sucked up into the paper, then slide the bag to a new section and repeat. Once the wax is removed you can finish the area by just touching up the area with spot cleaner then vacuum. Voila! A job well done!
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?