CitruSolution uses a non-saturating process, which is typically dry in a couple of hours. This is not only a convenience to customers but provides a healthier indoor environment as well. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends that wet areas should be dry in 24 – 48 hours in order to prevent mold growth. Other organizations, such as the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) say to use the 24 hours guideline. All research leads to the quicker it dries, the better!
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Eco-Friendly AND Effective!
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?