EPA studies show that most Americans spend 90% of their time indoors and the level of pollutants may be 200% to 500% higher than outdoors, even in cities with a lot of air pollution. Trane, a leader in air handling systems, claims a 1,500 sq ft area will normally generate about 40 lbs of dust every year! An ounce of this dust can hold up to 40,000 dust mites. Everyday 72 trillion allergens can make their way into your home and every time someone walks across the carpet can release these pollutants which can stay airborne for hours. This is why we believe carpet cleaning is foremost a health issue and secondarily an appearance issue.
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?