Watch Out For Spot Cleaners being sold on the market. Besides getting little to no results, they may leave a soapy, powdery or foamy base that resoils quickly. These cleaners also have a tendency to yellow and may help stains reappear. Some of these products have also been known to irreversibly Bleach Carpet! Spot cleaning your carpet is best accomplished by using a 50/50 mix of white vinegar and water, in the absence of CitruSolution spotter. There are exceptions, for example, use COLD water on blood spots, nail polish remover for nail polish, white wine usually works well with red wine spots. Kool-Aid, medicine spills and other food dyes must be blotted from the carpet immediately and rinsed as much as possible. Many spots can be removed with proper and timely treatment. Call us for advice before attempting to clean an area.
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Eco-Friendly AND Effective!
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?