Have you noticed a dark area along your baseboards or under closet doors? This is called “Air Infiltration” and is caused by your HVAC system moving air from place to place in your house. Your carpet is actually one big filter and traps this dirt as it settles out from your air vents. If you experience this condition you may consider getting your air ducts cleaned and have the ducts themselves checked for air leakage. Alternatively, you can also cheaply purchase electrostatic filters to install at each exit point to capture material before it is expelled in to the room. Once cleaned, you can maintain these problem areas simply by using your vacuum’s edge tool around your baseboards once a month.
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Eco-Friendly AND Effective!
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?