Product, Process and Price. Our proprietary citrus cleaner is second to none for neutralizing tough stain situations. The difference in process starts with spraying the carpets with CitruSolution. We use a backpack sprayer to accomplish this, which means there are no hoses being dragged through the house. The sprayer also allows for just enough solution to work and does not saturate carpets, thus allowing for fast dry times (carpets usually dry in a couple of hours). The carpet scrubbing system is effective at wicking up pet hair, dust and other soils while simultaneously activating the citrus over stains, thus relieving the need for an extra charge for stain removal. Material is then removed from the area with an extremely efficient hospital-grade vacuum. So, the end result is a freshly vacuumed room that looks great and has that pleasant citrus scent.
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Eco-Friendly AND Effective!
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?