Why do mainstream carpet cleaners charge extra for berber? …because they can (according to them). There are so many reasons why the cleaning industry has added difficulty with berber, but the CitruSolution process is not just any process. Let’s first look at the basics of berber to clarify. Basically, the looped design makes a good choice for carpeting due to it’s natural resistance to dirt. However, the material choice really determines the effectiveness of it’s hardiness. Wool is the best, but extremely expensive. It is stain resistant and crush-proof which makes it the choice of champions. Nylon is a quick second, but because it is man-made it unfortunately has an affinity for oils. The cheaper versions are olefin and polyester, which not only attract oils but are not crush-proof. Typical cleaning issues with berber arise from saturation (as with other carpet types) and ineffectiveness with oils. Since the CitruSolution process is, by design, low moisture and contains a natural “degreaser” it works well with all types of berber. It also has a tendency to reverse oxidation, which normally brightens colors. Here’s the clincher… because we are not using anything than the normal process to clean berber, we don’t need to charge you for anything extra! A budget process AND a job well done. Let us know if we can help.
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?