The very first lesson I learned from the inventor of CitruSolution was that there are three things you can do to extend the life of your carpet: VACUUM, VACUUM, VACUUM. Like any other fiber, carpet will last longer with the proper maintenance. Frequent vacuuming will help keep abrasive soils from cutting and prematurely wearing the carpet fiber. Also, avoid soapy processes for cleaning (spot or general). The sticky residue will actually collect more of those abrasive soils. We recommend cleaning your carpets at least once a year – every 6 months if you have pets, or small children playing on the carpet.
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Eco-Friendly AND Effective!
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?