Most companies employ steam cleaning equipment to clean carpets but are they disinfecting properly? To disinfect with that type of system you can use chemical additives or straight steam vapor. Obviously, steam vapor is more appealing since you negate the issue of using potentially harmful chemicals to get the job done. The key word here though is “Steam Vapor”. The water needs to not only be properly heated above the threshold temperature but also allow enough time to let the disinfection process begin. It is a hard combination even for professionals to get right. CitruSolution’s approach is much simpler. The key is using an extract taken from Thyme. Thyme is a wonderful herb to cook with and use as a disinfectant. Who knew! Benefect® is a wonderful addition to our cleaning process. It is registered with the EPA (which gives it legal binding to be listed as a hospital-grade disinfectant) while listing no cautions for use… not even an MSDS. It’s simple, It’s effective, It’s from nature… sometimes we just don’t know how good our earth is to us!
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?