The value of CitruSolution lies in it’s effectiveness. Since this process breaks down soap, it is mostly without the problems that these type processes leave behind. First of all, CitruSolution contains no soap, so colors stay vibrant and no sticky residue is left behind. More specifically, soap has a tendency to “yellow” over time. This actually produces a dulling effect on colors in your carpet. Soapy sticky residue refers to the fact that this leads to carpets actually getting dirtier faster. Part of our slogan says “Stays Cleaner Longer” which assures our customers there’s nothing sticky here. Paul Romanick, the inventor of CitruSolution, has a number of sayings that illustrate the CitruSolution process so well (CitruSolution owners call them “Paul-isms”), “If you think Shampoo is good for your carpet, next time you shampoo your hair don’t rinse and see how well that works”. Thanks Paul for the great advice!
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?