There are two things to consider when getting ready for your carpet cleaning, furniture moving and vacuuming. I always tell my clients before I get there to go ahead and move as much as you can off the carpet. Heavy items such as entertainment centers, bookcases, beds, dressers, etc. normally remain in place and I clean around those items. I do carry furniture sliders with me, so I do have the capability to slide a couch or chair back and forth in a room while I clean if needed. Pre-vacuuming the carpet most of the time isn’t needed. There are some specific situations to look out for though. If there’s a notable amount of debris on the carpet (pet hair, drywall dust, etc), a vacuum is sometimes needed. Of course I pride myself to be a custom service adjusting to whatever the situation may warrant. If there are specific needs please ask, I love to help the Marietta and West Cobb community that I’m so proud to be a part of.
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Eco-Friendly AND Effective!
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?