Eco-Friendly has been a term defined as a product that is designed to minimally affect our environment. Certainly CitruSolution has been designed with this in mind. Our process mechanically scrubs out dust, dirt and hair from your carpet fiber instead of using a steam cleaning system (or fluid extraction). The difference is at the end of our cleaning process. Steam cleaners have to drain their tanks of extracted dirty water mixed with removers and other chemicals. Our waste stream is just a simple empty of a vacuum cleaner bag into the trash. Simple and efficient! …but that’s kind of our thing!
ServicingWest Marietta, Powder Springs, Mableton, Austell, Smyrna, Vinings
Latest YouTube Video
Testimonials"After Rob cleaned my carpets they looked like new again. He was able to get up stains that had been there for years."
- Eco-Friendly AND Effective!
- Carpet Drying and Humidity
- Can You Clean Berber?
- Candle Wax Spill on Carpeting
- Are You Disinfecting Properly?
- Is My Carpet Dirty?
- How Does Carpet Cleaning Help My Indoor Environment?
- Leave Your Shoes at the Door!
- Does Carpet Scrubbing Really Work?
- Does Rain Affect Cleaning Process?
- Are You Allergic To Your House?
- What Is The Sample Program About?
- Extend The Life Of Your Carpet
- What Makes CitruSolution Pricing So Good?
- Clean Advice For Pet Owners
- How Do I Prep For A Cleaning?
- What Is The Dark Area In Carpet Next To The Wall?
- Do You Deep Clean?
- How Wet Does It Get?
- Stain Transfer
- What Makes CitruSolution Valuable?
- Is There Hope For Gum?
- Effective Spot Cleaning
- What makes CitruSolution different from other processes?